Counting Syllables

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Mon Mar 21 16:18:16 EDT 2022

Such cases are rare, certainly, but “queue” comes to mind. I am sure that a vowel parsing routine will be reasonably accurate, but not perfect, as per the previous example.

A quick search did not turn up any “list of all words and their syllable count”, but there still might be one. One site mentioned that algorithms were being used, but were “not perfect”.

Craig