Counting Syllables

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:29:18 EDT 2022

Well, syllables are language dependent, so let's suppose for the moment that
you are ONLY working with English, the, presumably, you can set up vowels
as item-delimiters: although you might get a bit mixed up with words sucj
as 'beautiful' which, while having 5 vowels only has 3 syllables.

Basically you have to work out how to detect V+C and open vowels at the
end of words.