SpreadLib and SpreadOut (Was: Excel Lib 1.4)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sat Mar 19 16:53:46 EDT 2022

Me:
 >> Or try the original....
 > Meaning SpreadLib, the original LC spreadsheet import addon!

Bob:
 > I did check that out. But my specific application requires I produce
 > a new spreadsheet, and I didn’t see with your product how to do that.

Thanks. SpreadLib comes with SpreadOut for spreadsheet output:

spreadOut the htmltext of field "spread",tColWidths
(or)
spreadOut tDataArray, tColWidths

In the Try SpreadLib demo, click the Try SpreadOut button!

(And the Summer SpreadLib Update will include SpreadOut too.)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

SpreadLib: Excel files to LC fields in 1 script line!
"Excel-lent spreadsheet import and export for LiveCode"
http://livecodeaddons.com/spreadlib.html

Innovative Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
"Better Methods, Better Results"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/