Excel Lib 1.4

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 18 18:00:38 EDT 2022

Looks like Excel_Lib is a paid product to the tune of $99/year. For my purposes, that is more than I want to spend simply for the convenience of scraping some data out of an exported Crystal Reports file.

Windows is trying to decompress what looks like a compressed vbscript, but Livecode for Windows balks at the decompress command and says it is not compressed data, although it certainly looks like it is in the variable watcher. I suspect it's been corrupted somehow.

At any rate, I will probably look at getting the data from exported PDFs instead.

Bob S