10.0.0-dp-2 html5 and liburlLastRHHeaders()

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Mar 18 07:25:12 EDT 2022

On 2022-03-17 13:07, Bernard Devlin via use-livecode wrote:
> So there is something else going on between LC's libUrlLastRHHeaders()
> and
> LC's interaction with the JS XMLHttpRequest().  This something is
> stripping
> out most of the headers.

As I said, LC is not stripping anything - we are returning what JS
returns.

However, the difference is that (currently) we use the synchronous mode
of XMLHttpRequests (as prior to 10, due to the lack of wait using async
wasn't viable apart from for `load url`). I wonder if that might be the
difference.

Your sample code and example is useful - if you could post to a bug
report, then we will look into whether that is the case, or there is
something else going on.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. We are hoping to move to the async version of XMLHttpRequest now
that we can wait - so that might well be the solution.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps