Excel Lib 1.4

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Mar 17 12:39:48 EDT 2022

Are you using the open source or the commercial version?
If i am not wrong then only the commercial license is available as 1.5 and the open source license is 1.2 or so.

If you have the commercial license then you can download the most current version using the username and password that Zryip should have submitted to you.
If you do not have those credentials, you could send an email to zryip.theslug at gmail.com <mailto:zryip.theslug at gmail.com> and ask him to get access to the download area for the commercial lib.
He normally replies quickly.

Regards,

Matthisa