Excel Lib 1.4

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 17 11:43:39 EDT 2022

Does anyone use Excel_Lib? How do you get it to work?? Opening the documentation stack loads the necessary libraries and stacks, but the actual library is a substack of the documentation stack! Also, there are handlers which call on the PROPERTIES of that stack! So I cannot just copy the code out to a script only stack!

This would mean I would have to include the entire documentation stack in my stackfiles for any project that uses it. That doesn't seem right to me.

Bob S