:MEMORY: databases and Windows

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 16 17:31:55 EDT 2022

Which LC version are you using?

Does it work in the Windows IDE?

Did it work already in the past with other LC editions?

There are some things that do not work on single platforms after  the big rework on the LC DB drivers in v7 in general.
E.g. ODBC connection strings on macOS do not work anymore since v7, but still work on Windows.

Maybe this does not work on Windows, although it works on Mac.
But that is just a guess.