Browser Widget and Images

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Mar 13 16:56:56 EDT 2022

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for answering.

So accessing the URL of the image directly in the image object
puts the image there, which is a good first step.

How is it stored however?

If one looks at the image source it still shows the URL.

I find I’m unable to paint on top of the image, probably
because that would require my being able to modify the
online URL which isn’t possible for the obvious reason.

I probably need to make a local copy of the image to
be able to work on it.  Export image? Copy it to
the clipboard and paste it elsewhere?

Suggestions?

Rick