Windows 11 incompatible?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Mar 13 16:27:25 EDT 2022

What do you mean with new Windows 11 update? The update from 10 or lower to 11 or from 11.xxx whatever build to a newer one?

I have here Windows 11 Build 22563, that's an insider preview build, installed and opening/running an LC standalone, created with LC 9.6.2, was not a problem.

Regards,
Matthias