LC Player buffering data

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 12 16:41:54 EST 2022

Someone who does a lot of audio work would know more than I do about it, but it used to be that
files could be saved in either "normal" mode or "streaming" mode. I didn't make the files I
used in a particular app, but they all streamed and playback started immediately while the rest
loaded in the background. If things haven't changed, maybe the file format is the culprit?