Browser Widget Issues

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 11 17:12:25 EST 2022

Still cannot understand why it is that my Apple Mail program seems to think a completely different mail thread is the same thread as the one I was using. If however people are clicking on one thread, replying and changing the subject, in theory that is, well then that is just bad list etiquette. :-)

Bob S