Hey Lurkers: Anyone still using LC 6.7? (Regulars too)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 10 13:50:33 EST 2022

I believe he means that utilities he creates will still function when used with 6.7, but wouldn't if he employs new features or syntax only supported in v9.x and up. Eventually he would consider ONLY supporting 9.x and up, and wants to get an idea of how many people would still need 6.7 support.

Bob S