Hey Lurkers: Anyone still using LC 6.7? (Regulars too)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Mar 10 13:25:28 EST 2022

To plan addon development for the next few years,
I would like to know if some people still need LC 6.7.

If you're a Lurker, that's OK! If shy: offlist is fine.
(Regulars welcome too, of course.)

Currently I'm still supporting LC 6.7 too, but as LC 9
matures on bugs/stability and performance, hopefully
there will come a time when I can make this decision.

Supporting LC 6.7 and 9/10 is fine, in fact it's fun,
but moving past 6.7 eventually would have some perks.
So the question is how long people will still need it.

Your input will help guide my plan! Thanks.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice files in LiveCode!
"Dominate documents with WordLib and LC"
http://livecodeaddons.com/wordlib.html

Innovative Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
"Better Methods, Better Results"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/