revOpenDatabase over SSH tunnel?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Mar 10 13:11:58 EST 2022

Yes, my case is that the database is on a hosted platform which only supports
access over SSH.

My reading of your document, Matthias, is that we simply invoke SSH in a
terminal, and then LiveCode/revOpenDatabase uses that tunnel automatically
because the database host is at the same address. Can that be right? Or does
this only work with LiveCode server?

Ben