LC and SqlLite Question

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Mar 10 11:54:52 EST 2022

For writing its only ever 1, but it can have multiple readers if you use
the write ahead log .....

PRAGMA journal_mode=WAL;

run that when creating database.never tested, but based on documentation. never
tested, but based on documentation.

let me know if you test it successfully.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 11:38 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <