revOpenDatabase over SSH tunnel?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Mar 10 10:52:58 EST 2022

Hi Matthias,

That is (a) good news and (b) very kind!

Or if it's easier, I have a German colleague - less technical skills, but
excellent language skills - if you sent me the guide in German, I could ask
her to have a go at translating it. (I'd still be very interested in the macOS
additional info though.)

Many thanks,

Ben