Speed up a slow loop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 9 22:57:44 EST 2022

My memory checks on the Pixel 5 had a maximum app memory use of about 375
MB of RAM. I think that was before I removed the duplicate copy of the
dictionary data though, which if so would bring the total down.

That said, other apps had more. Chrome browser used over 300 MB, Play Store
411 MB,  my mail client 211MB. Those do okay on the phone. And I still
don't understand why my cheap tablet with half the RAM handled anything I
threw at it, including SOWPODS, without blinking.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 9, 2022 6:53:46 PM Neville Smythe via use-livecode