Requirements for display PDF in a browser on Windows?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Mar 8 17:55:14 EST 2022

I have definitely opened PDF in the browser in the past .... and it opened
the default "chrome html 5" pdf reader.
everything seems to have worked.
And I don't see why it would no longer work now.
you can google "browser test" from within the browser and it will tell you
some info about the chromium based browser.
Some of it may shock you.

Cheers

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 3:08 PM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <