Speed up a slow loop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 8 14:31:45 EST 2022

On 3/8/22 1:27 AM, Neville Smythe via use-livecode wrote:
> Jacque seems to have found a satisfactory solution to her problem with the help of the excellent suggestions we have seen here. Since there seems to have been a lot of interest, I thought I would take the opportunity to report on an alternative method I had been exploring with Jacque via email.

And it was appreciated. Neville and I had an off-list conversation where he really put some
effort into solving the problem. In the long run I decided it would be better to keep
everything in LCS if possible since the timings were fixed, but his help was one more example
of how great our community is.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com