bug in Standalone Only

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Mar 7 19:48:25 EST 2022

Hi Bob, sometimes it helps to look up the error using the
scriptexecutionerrors function

The first number that you see in each line is the error number.

So "put line x of the scriptExecutionErrors" should tell you exactly what
the error is, and that is often a good hint of where to look.

Hope that helps.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 7:16 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <