Sign In with Apple and Google

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Mar 7 18:01:45 EST 2022

Do it in a webpage.  I doubt there is a plug-in or a better way.

Personally whenever I see any website that tells me to
login with my google, facebook, or apple account, I
immediately view that website as being suspicious.

If there is a standard login using a Login ID and
password that I set up, then I always elect to do
things that way.

Good luck!

Rick