A question about the compiler to come

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 7 13:05:07 EST 2022

I have tried on several occasions to appreciate LCB, but I just don't, so,
being able to write widgets with LCS would be great. Maybe for tmc4,
because i don't think it will be in time for tmc3

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 1:16 AM Mark Smith via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."