Have we lost the Oracle driver?

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:23:30 EST 2022

Hello Ben,

I _think_ you just have to create a symlink to this version of the
libclntsh:

1. Open a Terminal
2. Navigate to the instant client directory, e.g. suppose it is in your
Downloads:

cd ~/Downloads/instantclient_11_2

3. Create the symlink:

ln -s libclntsh.dylib.11.1 libclntsh.dylib

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 at 15:25, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <