How to install XCode essentials only for LiveCode builds

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:14:10 EST 2022

Hello all,

Note that this is necessary for building standalone for **macOS**. The
version of the downloaded command line tools does NOT matter in this case.
I _think_ this command downloads the latest version by default, or at least
the latest version that can be installed in your machine.

Building standalone for **iOS** does require to download the full Xcode
bundle though - and in this case the version (of Xcode) does matter. In the
future we might make it so that the Xcode version does not matter in this
case too.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 at 02:50, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <