Audio in Background

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:25:43 EDT 2022

Hello Dan

In fact this feature might be supported already.

If you have a look at the dictionary, there is the
"iphoneEnableRemoteControl" command.

This is to enable remote control. Then, you can use
"setRemoteControlDisplay" to update the metadata and such.

Then, you get "remoteControlReceived" events when the buttons in the remote
control are pressed.

(remote control is the thingy in the Control Center)

Note that this code has not been tested recently. I'll have a play tomorrow
and see if it still works.

Kind regards,
Panos