Is Anyone on the list still using macOS 10.11?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 27 10:14:38 EDT 2022

Hi Rick,

it's even older. I meant 10.10 (Yosemite). ;)

I would just send you a download link with a zip file. The zip file contains 2 or 3 app. I need to know which of the apps can be opened on 10.10.

There seems to be a problem when a standalone was code sigend on a Mac with Apple cpu. Codesign then automatically uses SHA256, but macOS below 10.11 still needs the standalone to be code signed with SHA1.
There is a way to do this by telling codesign command not to automatically choose the algorithm, but to use instead SHA1 and SHA256. This should fix this.

And  i just need a confirmation, if that's the case

Regards,
Matthias