How to color a "cell"?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 23 18:54:52 EDT 2022

Thanks Mark - works. I could have sworn I'd tried "line" earlier when
attempting to set the backgroundColor, and when it failed was when I
switched to trying "paragraph". But it works now so I don't mind being
mistaken.

Oddly, "paragraph" appears to be synonymous with "line" for the
borderWidth, borderColor, firstIndent, leftIndent, textAlign,
spaceAbove, hGrid, vGrid, and tabs paragraph properties.

Near as I can tell backgroundColor is the only paragraph properties
where the "paragraph" chunk type isn't synonymous.

Should it be? I'm good either way now that I have a solution, but if it
would be helpful I could file a bug report/enhancement request.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems