Error message that vector icon widget missing when building iOS standalone

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jun 22 11:10:57 EDT 2022

Hi,

I have here an stack from which i created a standalone from in January.

Today i needed to build a new version to get it running on iOS 15.5

When i now try to build a standalone i get the error message "Extension com.livecode.widget.vectoricon not found".

I looked at the extension manager and noticed that the SVG icon widget is not installed anymore. I am not sure if i did this.
Anyway, I checked my stack if that  widget is somewhere, but cannot find it.

I've reinstallled the Vectore Icon widget again and the build process was successful.
Then i've unloaded the widget and rebuild the standalone again and the build was also successful.

But as soon as i uninstall that widget i get that error.

Does anyone have an idea where i can search the complete stack and its substacks for that widget?

Btw.: For what exactly is that widget. To be honest i don't have a clue.

Regards,
Matthias