arrayencode

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Jun 22 08:26:44 EDT 2022

Hi Richard

Thanks for the explanation. I think it is a helpful term or distinction to have.  I think it would be good to actually have that term with a formal  definition published by LiveCode or the community with references to BSON so it will show up in web  searches for either term to lead people to LiveCode.  Maybe a start would be to introduce it in the forums.

Just a question though how is what you define as LSON different from JSON.  Is it a different way of serializing LiveCode native arrays?  Is there a way that LiveCode developers can have access to it directly through LCB or is it accessible in the realm of the engine only.

Thanks

Martin Koob