M1 Macs and LC 9.6.8 RCs and 10.0.0 RCs

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 20 15:55:01 EDT 2022

Hm,

here in LC 9.6.8 RC2 and 10DP4 i see only   'macOS Intel' and 'macOS Apple (experimental)'.

When i select both, then a universal standalone is created.
So to have separate Intel and M1 versions, I have to run the standalone building 2 times.
Once with only Intel selected and then once with only Apple selected

Better would be a third option which would say Universal. So one could select all 3 options to get a universal and also versions for each cpu platform.

Anyway, the macOS Apple support is currently experimental, i am pretty sure there will be such an option in future. At least i hope so. ;)

Matthias