Referencing Livecode

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 17 13:49:17 EDT 2022

I think no matter what you go to, inevitably you are looking for what other people have said in critiquing hamlet or anything else. We call some people experts because other people called experts certified them as such. It can’t be any other way. But I often wonder who the first expert in any field was, and who certified them. :-)

Sent from my iPhone