Referencing Livecode

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:26:41 EDT 2022

As I, or anyone else could write on Wikipedia about Hamlet being
Shakespeare's coded love notes to a camel he met in Oxford, I really wonder
why anyone, 'academic' or not, would stick their neck under that
guillotine's fairly jittery blade escapes me completely.

I often look up things on Wikipedia, THEN check them elsewhere.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2022, 19:49 J. Landman Gay via use-livecode, <