Referencing Livecode

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 17 12:09:05 EDT 2022

I wonder why that is? While you may find inaccurate information on Wikipedia, the vastly overwhelming information there is absolutely accurate. But isn't that true of EVERY source? In my life experience I have found that settled science is very unsettled indeed. Salt causes high blood pressure. Sugar causes diabetes. Red meat causes cancer. Milk is bad. Eggs are bad. Coffee is bad. Mercury is a molten ball. Life needs sunlight to live. A nuclear blast will render an area unlivable for 10,000 years. I could go on and on.

Mankind is constantly revising "settled" science, and well we should, but what I object to is being told that what academia is now telling us is the new absolute, and I am expected to just accept that.

Bob S