Referencing Livecode

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:09:16 EDT 2022

Of course that is completely true for academic content!  This ain’t that.

In the paper I simply state that all text searching, manipulation and aggregation was achieved using Livecode scripts, with a footnote to a brief description and link to …

Go on.  Ask your wife.  That is how it’s done. (unless you used R, or Python, which are celebrities needing no explanation or external link)

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow