Have we lost the Oracle driver?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Jun 9 16:31:46 EDT 2022

I'm attempting to re-up this.

I've been distracted by other issues, but now trying again to use the direct
Oracle driver, rather than the ODBC one.

I have confirmed that LiveCode is appropriately licensed ("professional"
rather than "commercial"); and the standalone package contains
"dboracle.bundle"(on Mac); on Windows the "dboracle.dll" is in the Externals
folder.

The current situation is that when I attempt this on Mac, I get the error message:

	'revdberr,invalid database type' (30)

On Windows, the standalone crashes.

Where next...?

TIA,