Generating Random numbers to conform a distribution

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Jun 8 14:48:20 EDT 2022

A maths & stats explanation from the company CTO along with the code to implement it, a back in the day approach that the young makers can try,  a HyperCard reference to warm the hearts of the xtalk vets and then a dad joke that unites all with a grin or a groan all in one thread!    What a great list.

Martin Koob

Sent from my iPhone