Property Sheet for LC (was Re: Right click in field for menu)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 4 14:38:49 EDT 2022

Douglas A. Ruisaard wrote:

 > Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> So I made a Property Sheet for LC some time ago, accessible right
 >> from your IDE: in the Development menu see Plugins -> GoLiveNet,
 >> and you'll find "4W Props" in the Stacks section.
 >
 > Looks like a very nice utility ... *BUT*, I get an error when trying
 > to run it, either directly from the GoLiveNet app or by installing it
 > and letting it run:
 > "There was an error executing a script in the stack 4WProps.  No more
 > information is available because the stack is password protected"

My apologies. The locked script was a holdover from another time. When
the audience for a software is other scripters, leaving source
accessible is mutually beneficial.

I've now removed the password protection, and in addition to fixing that
issue I also updated the UI to be a little more modernly spacious,
making its list of properties a but easier to read.

The latest version of 4W Props is now available through LiveNet, or can
be directly downloaded here:
https://fourthworld.com/rev/channel/4W_Props.rev

Thanks for the report. Please keep me posted if you find any other
anomalies.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems