Automating LiveCode builds with Github Actions?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 26 09:20:58 EDT 2022

Hello,

I would like to automate the following sequential steps using Github
Actions and I'm wondering if anyone has experience automating LiveCode with
Github Actions that they could share.

1. Open a stack in LiveCode and send a message to it. This would be for
building a Levure application.
2. Build an MSI file using Wix
3. Build an exe installer with Inno Setup.

The end result would be the ability to create MSI and exe installers from a
LIveCode application from a central location (Github) either manually or as
part of another workflow.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps