Debugging libraries

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 19 18:48:43 EDT 2022

Thanks for the reply Mark, I did that (after declaring the global first) but breakpoints did not break! But then I discovered that the error was that I was calling a function as a command. To my recollection the sqlYoga sqlquery_retrieveAsData was a command like the array and record variants, but apparently not. It's a function so the code never got around to executing. DOH!

Bob S