deleting folders on server with revDeleteFolder

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jul 17 07:13:38 EDT 2022

I’m not at my desk at the moment, so I cannot give detailed information.
But what I know is, that this function/command is included in the rev common library and that library is not included by default in LC Server.

You need to copy that library from your LC ide Installation path to your LC Server installation path first. Then you have to load that library in your script using “start using stack <Path to  the library>

Regards
Matthias
Von meinem iPhone gesendet