license info

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jul 15 14:11:19 EDT 2022

Douglas,

If you have a business license, then you have access to the "Advanced Network Layer". LC with Pro Features is the same as the previous Business license.

And if you have a current subscription or a lifetime license with lifetime updates, then why don't you download the latest release of LC, which is 9.6.8 btw.?

Regards,
Matthias