Livecode Builder developer wanted

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Jul 14 15:50:57 EDT 2022

I am looking to hire someone to take what Trevor DeVore started 3 years
ago, for the Livecode conference, of making an LCB wrapper for
pocketsphinx (https://github.com/trevordevore/lc-pocketsphinx) for macOS
and extend it to Windows including builds of the pocketsphinx libraries
for macOS and Windows. Essentially, advance it a bit further so it can
just be plugged into Livecode and used as a library in the IDE and
standalones.

Anyone experienced in making LCB libraries for macOS and Windows interested?

If so, please email me off-list and send me a rate and/or estimate.

P.S. I contacted Trevor, but he is tied up with other work and unavailable.

Paul Dupuis
Researchware