remoteDebugger error

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 13 19:02:11 EDT 2022

Yup. Don't we all have to be on that license if we are running 9.6.8? But I found the problem, just not how to prevent remoteDebugger from throwing unknown errors, or how to figure out what the error is. I basically had to step through my code until I found the culprit.

Thanks though. I am going through the code which sets up sqlYoga so that I can have multiple database objects and connections instead of just using the defaults.

Bob S