macOS Ventura (13.x.x)...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 12 10:53:16 EDT 2022

Ah. I stand corrected.

Of course, nothing in nature is linear.

And I still need to figure out how a stomache would have done us any good withour a circulatory system to get the food to the cells, or lungs to get oxygen to everything for that matter. It seems if you think about it that no vital organ would have provided any advantage without all the other organs being fully developed. Begs some questions, eh?

Bob S