What is the best way to trigger an action at a certain time?

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Mon Jul 11 07:43:45 EDT 2022

For this I would use a recursive approach with «send in time» something like this:

on openStack
    checkTime
end openStack

on checkTime
  ## Do your routines of checking time, performing the required action etc.
  send checkTime to me in 300 seconds. ## you set the interval to whatever is best for you
end checkTime

Best regards
Tore Nilsen