Encrypted Data over Sockets

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 8 22:14:42 EDT 2022

It looks after the agent receives it generally like how it looked after I encoded the array but before I sent it. Obviously it's not the same. Something is corrupting it over the wire. I am not even using encryption now, just sending the encoded array data and a delimiter. When it decodes on the other end now, arrayDecode fails.

I guess the question I *should* be asking is, how do I encode binary data to be sent over the wire so that it doesn't become corrupted?

Bob S