Encrypted Data over Sockets

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 8 19:49:22 EDT 2022

Well I disabled encryption alltogether, sending and receiving an encoded array instead. Upon trying to decode I still get an error, and looking at what I get back, it LOOKS like an encoded array. They is just something wrong with the data. Curiously, if I just send and receive plain text it works every time.

Bob S