Is LC encryption different for Mac than for Windows??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 1 21:27:26 EDT 2022

OIC. Well I am using the non-blocking method using with message. I don't read from until. All the data should come through then send the message. It may be that there is some kind of limit on the length of the data, but that would suck. Also it doesn't explain why when the client and the server are both running on the Mac, it works flawlessly. A socket is a socket.

Bob S