Sharing a desktop app, or with beta testers

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Wed Jan 26 16:28:49 EST 2022

Matthias’ tool has been a lifesaver for me. I use it constantly.

You do need to get an Apple developer account going, and the dev certificates in Keychain in order, which can be a challenge. But once that’s done it’s a breeze.

If you want to create an installer, you’ll need to code sign that as well. DropDMG helps you set that up as well.

Peter Bogdanoff